Who’s Name do I put the Gap Insurance Policy In?

This can be a very difficult gap insurance question to answer.

In an ideal world your gap insurance policy would be in the same anme as the insurance and the V5/ log book.

But we done live in an ideal world and it is very common for partners / spouse to have an insurance in one name, finance agreement and V5 / log book in another.

Both of our suppliers are very flexible so if you are partners, relatives, husband and wife and live at the same address then simply enter both names on your gap insurance policy.

You can do this by regsitering the policy in one name and then calling a member of the team who can add the additional name.

Our offices are open Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm a new amended set of gap insurance documentation is then sent within milliseconds.

Powered by Easy Gap